We work closely with clients to provide exceptional legal services that are catered specifically to their needs.
Take a look at the services we offer, and get in touch with any questions.


If you want to buy or sell a home, land or investment property you’ll have to sign a contract. The legal work involved in preparing the sales contract, mortgage and other related documents, is called conveyancing. While you can do your own conveyancing, most people engage a licensed conveyancer or solicitor.

013 - 766 7111

Elya Nabila


An action brought in court to enforce a particular right. The act or process of bringing a lawsuit in and of itself; a judicial contest; any dispute. When a person begins a civil lawsuit, the person enters into a process called litigation.

013 - 977 3501

Nor Ain


Muslim or Islamic law, both civil and criminal justice as well as regulating individual conduct both personal and moral.

013 - 977 3501

Nor Ain