Position : Legal Assistant
- Opportunity to learn new working experience
- Job Guidance/Training is providing by lawyers
- Yearly increment and bonus
- Preparing, drafting, analysing and reviewing numerous agreements, e.g business contracts and acquisition agreements of commercial properties.
- Attending clients and other works assigned by the form from time to time.
- Draft and/or review various legal documents/contracts, including agreements, correspondences and any other documents in relation to property conveyancing, corporate and commercial transactions;
- Conduct legal research and to keep abreast of new laws and regulations applicable and advises on any potential legal issues/risks arising therefrom;
- Able to work independently and as a team player;
- Able to work in fast pace environment with minimum supervision.
- Possessed a Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) or equivalent (those who are called to the Malaysian Bar shall have an added advantage but not a pre-requisite).
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in a legal firm and/or as in-house counsel.
- Possession of Patent Agent’s license or knowledge of intellectual property law is an added advantage.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and management skills with high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- Meticulous and able to meet tight deadlines with a strong sense of responsibility and urgency.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English and Bahasa Malaysia.
JOB APPLICATION FORM
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join us!