Position : Conveyancing Clerk
- Opportunity to learn new working experience
- Job Guidance/Training is providing by lawyers
- Yearly increment and bonus
Handle conveyancing matters including sub-sale, loan documentation and real property project.
To assist lawyer in handling SPA / Loan documentation works.
Preparing and attending the legal documents relating to conveyancing sub-sale and loan documentation
Corresponding, attending and communicating with clients, bankers and various government bodies.
Preparing status report and other types of work assigned by the firm from time to time.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the related field in a law firm.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Computer literacy basic knowledge.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word and Excel).
- Candidates must have good attitude, confident and be able to multi-tasks.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and can work under pressure.
JOB APPLICATION FORM
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join us!