Position : Executive
- Opportunity to learn new working experience
- Job Guidance/Training is providing by lawyers
- Yearly increment and bonus
- To support in the overall Finance & Accounts matters.
- To handle full set management account and comply with regulation.
- To review and maintain daily accounting function such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, petty cash, cash flow, monthly claim payment requisition and other related general accounting task as assigned.
- To prepare the monthly Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet Accounts.
- To assist in the Business Plan preparation.
- To undertake any other job delegated by superior from time to time.
- Candidate with minimum Degree in Accounting or any related filed.
- Candidates with ACCA, CIMA, MIA or other accounting professional certification qualification are encouraged to apply.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experienced in manufacturing accounting, costing and corporate tax is an added advantage.
- Able to work with minimum supervision, as well as able to contribute to learn development.
- People and results oriented and committed with a strong sense of urgency.
- Required Skill(s): AutoCount Accounting, Microsoft Excel
JOB APPLICATION FORM
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join us!